Wednesday, July 22, 2009

July 22, 2009 Website

I've been home for a few days now from VirtCamp. I definitely miss everyone there.

I've ordered all of my books and I'm hoping that they will arrive in the next couple of days. I also ordered and received Adobe CS4. Bill had mentioned that using Dreamweaver was an easy program to use when building a site. I was so excited when the package was delivered today, but yikes... it takes a while to go through everything. I'm playing around with Fireworks and I'm really liking some of the things I'm putting together. I want to make sure that I do a nice job on my website, even though I know we will be updating and improving the site throughout the year. This is my first time making one from scratch and it's a little scary. Hopefully, I can put something together that is appropriate.

I guess this is yet another time that I have to not worry about it being perfect from the start....it's a difficult task for me, but I will get there. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment