Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day One Virt Camp

July 14, 2009

Today is the first day of VirtCamp. After being so excited about starting school again (and a little nervous) it is finally beginning. The campus is beautiful. I am pleasantly pleased that everyone that I've met so far has been super nice and very outgoing. I think that this will make the year much easier knowing that the rest of my cadre is friendly and helpful. It is so nice to actually meet the others in the program. I have taken other online graduate level courses and it is nice to be able to meet everyone first.

Bill, Paul, and Margret have gone over the program. One aspect of the program that I like is that it is not being "taught to" us. We are active learners and our lives, careers, and backgrounds will help guide the program. I'm hoping that I'm able to secure a job so that I'm able to get the most out of this program. I am a little nervous about this but I'm sure that it will all work out.

I think that the most important aspect about my experience at VirtCamp so far is meeting my cadre. I am a lot more at ease meeting them. Everyone that I've had a chance to meet is very easy to get along with. If this is a preview as to how the year will go I know I will have an excellent learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment