Friday, July 17, 2009

Day Four Virt Camp

7/17/09 Day Four

It has been a long day. We finally got our robot to work properly!!!! When we were going to go to test our final robot Mike accidentally broke the contraption that our robot was supposed to scale. Now our group and the other cohort have to hold together the sides of the contraption. But the good news is that it is working. We had to try so many different models and it is very satisfying to know that we completed the project on time. I am very excited to see it our cohort run their robots tomorrow!

On another good note we finished our learning circle video. Aura worked very hard organizing the videos, pictures, and music that we gathered over the past week. I am very impressed with how well it has turned out. I can't wait to show our cadre.

I am very excited about this program. Being here this week and being given these tasks to complete in learning circles gave me some insight as to how the program is going to be run. I am comfortable with the relationships that I've built this week with my cadre-mates. We have learned to be comfortable asking for and giving help. I'm sure this will make the whole experience better.

No comments:

Post a Comment