Friday, July 17, 2009

Day Three Virt Camp

July 17, 2009 (for July 16th :) )

Well yesterday was interesting.... I am excited over the robot project, but still a little frustrated with each project that we try not working. I really want to make the robot successful by the time we need to present on Saturday. I feel lucky that my group works so well together. We know how to work as a team and we are focused. We are able to delegate tasks which in turn helps us to complete the robot more quickly. Which is definitely a good thing since we had to build so many!

I wish that we had kept our original robot in tact just in case our new robot does not work properly. Then we could use the original and the rest of our cohort will feel some satisfaction that we have completed the task. That is one thing that I worry about, that the other three groups will successfully complete their task and we won't be able to finish ours.

On another note, I was feeling a little bad because I missed where Margaret had gone for the library search. I realized last night that many other people missed it as well. I'm sure we will get it all figured out. I was searching around the library tab, but didn't find the page that looked exactly like the one Margaret was on.

No comments:

Post a Comment