Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Letter to schools

12/2/09

I've been working on a letter to give to schools to state my intentions. Paul has also volunteered to write me a letter to give to schools.


Mary E. Diehl
Pepperdine University
Masters of Arts, Learning Technologies 2009-2010
My name is Mary Diehl. I have my B.A. from the State University of New York at Potsdam in psychology and elementary education. I have taught first and second grades for seven years in Florida and Virginia. I moved to California a little over a year ago and have earned my teaching credentials.
I am currently a full time graduate student at Pepperdine University. As part of the curriculum I am conducting an action research project. My focus is on tutoring to improve students’ learning. I would love to work with your school as a volunteer and build a relationship with you school community. Beginning in January I will work with the teachers, students and families tutoring primary grade level students. I am willing to tutor at no cost.
Thank you for your time!
I look forward to hearing from you,
Mary Diehl

No comments:

Post a Comment