Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ad

12/4/09

I posted an ad today...

I put this out just to see what kind of feedback I get. It would be nice if I can make some money while tutoring, but will entertain the idea of tutoring kids for free if they agree to commit to the tutoring sessions. We shall see...

Hi, I'm an experienced 1st and 2nd grade teacher. I have taught for seven years. I have my California and Virginia teaching credentials. I have tutored for children about to enter kindergarten through 6th grades.

I am currently in graduate school at Pepperdine University. I am majoring in Learning Technologies. Part of this program is to implement an action research project. My project is on being the better tutor. I am looking for families with children in primary grades that are in need of a great tutor. I will meet with your child 1-2 times a week depending on their needs. I want to have ongoing communication with the parents, teachers, babysitters, nannies, basically anyone that is a part of your child's educational life.

I know this is a busy time of year, I'm hoping to start this project in January. I would like to meet with you, your child, and if possible the teacher to discuss your child's needs.

I need families that can commit to tutoring sessions from January-May. I am a reliable, honest person. I'm hoping that this is a wonderful experience for us all.

Thank you!
Mary

Please contact me for more information. I have numerous references.

No comments:

Post a Comment