Saturday, October 17, 2009

ideas

I have hit a bit of a wall. The action reasearch that I was planning fell through. Perhaps this is a blessing in dsiguise? One can only hope!

As per Paul's request I'm coming up with possibilities for my Action Research (again). I'm trying to think outside the box. I want something that is in my control so that it will not fall through again. Here are some activities that I am interested in and may work.

New Action Research Ideas

Tutoring- Start up a tutoring business.
How to find new students to tutor
Advertising
Church- Ask Megan if I can help out with her church (perhaps with children’s group)
Yoga
Dog
Cooking
Restaurant
Healthy eating/living
School
Melody’s brother’s private school in santa monica
Volunteer
School
Shelter/homeless
Animal shelter

No comments:

Post a Comment